Monday, December 1, 2014

Turkey Day

I can't believe it is already Thanksgiving!
This year is flying by!

This Thanksgiving, we were able to host the festivities in our new house!
Yay for the First real holiday in our own place!

We had all the traditional delicious foods!
Deep fried turkey
Stuffing
Mashed potatoes
Yaya's big buns 
Green beans
Pie 
Cheesecake
and cobbler!

We had everyone bring a dish or two which REALLY helped out with Hosting!
If you are hosting a holiday and you haven't done it before, 
I recommend trying it this way!
You can thank me later!

This year I am thankful for having my husband home safe,
Cooper being overall healthy,
Knowing what we need to do to keep his EOE in check and having answers.
I am thankful to the friends I have and get to spend time with.
I am thankful for the fact that I am able to stay home with Cooper.
I am thankful that we were fortunate enough to buy our own house!
I am thankful that we met some incredible neighbors who we have "family night" with on a weekly basis.
I am thankful for my family! Immediate, In-Laws, and extended!
There are so many things to be thankful for! 
I hope everyone had an incredible Thanksgiving!












No comments:

Post a Comment