Friday, December 12, 2014

Birthday Part 1

Another year has gone by and my birthday finally rolled around!

Yay!!

I didn't get to spend too much time with the hubby this year because he had to work.
He got home in the late night/ early morning of and left the sweetest card on the computer for me to see when I woke up!
He also "picked out an outfit and boots" for me :)
When he woke up, we got to snuggle on the couch with Coopsters while watching our DVR.
Best present I received the entire day!

Then Cooper's weekly OT was at 12 so we finger painted, and tried to eat some foods!

Then it was naptime for Cooper and time for work for the hubby!

When Cooper woke up we went to swim class where he went underwater for his first time!!!
He didn't like that too much!

Then it was off to Jeff's moms house for some birthday dinner before driving all the way back home!
We had the best food there is!
PARADISE BAKERY!

When we finished eating it was present time!

There was a very nice card from Jeff's Aunt and Uncle,
The cutest candle ever and the best smelling candle from his sister,
THE BEST CARD IN THE ENTIRE WORLD and the sweetest necklace from his mom!
When Cooper and I got home, we cuddled before bed and I got tons and tons of kisses from him!
Such a great birthday!
On Tuesday we will celebrate with my parents!













1 comment:

  1. Love the gifts they are so Jessie. Sounds like the perfect day to me. That card is hilarious. Leave it to Jennifer. Hee hee

    ReplyDelete