Friday, December 19, 2014

Thank You

I really want to take a minute to say something I haven't in a while.

Thank you.


I am thankful for the support system I have in my husband and my entire family and in the close friends that I consider family.
I appreciate that you have stood by me through the 2 most difficult years of my life.
I appreciate that you reached out and stepped up while Jeff was deployed.
I appreciate that you don't think I am blowing you off when I don't answer or don't hang out.
I appreciate when you listen to me just talk because I need to.
I appreciate that you care for me, my family, and most importantly my little warrior son.
I appreciate that I can live my life, but also contact you when I need to.
I appreciate that my family is of interest to you.
I appreciate the love, the prayers.
I appreciate it all.
And I appreciate you.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. It is easy to do all those things for someone as special and equally loving back.

    ReplyDelete