Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Cooper's Birthday Party

So I don't know if anyone can tell this about me, but I tend to take on a lot. Sometimes more than I can handle.
That was close to the case on Saturday February 7th.

I am in my friends wedding in March and the bridesmaids put on her shower on this saturday, over an hour away from my house.
We had the shower from 1 -3.

I had also had Cooper's birthday party planned for that saturday night because of Jeff's work schedule.
He had training on the weekend after Coopers birthday and so the next weekend was the only one that worked, since the weekend after that one would be Valentine's Day. 
He works weekends so we had to do it later in the evening after he got off work.
So we planned it for 530 PM.

So the week before was stressful.

The bridal shower was all pretty much DIY and it turned out really cute! But it was a lot of work on all of our ends to have it turn out that way! 
Then Cooper's party was all DIY.
So I had a lot of work cut out for me.

After throwing a huge first birthday party, I couldn't do that again.
So this year the party was just "family".
It was with both sides of the family and the "Aunts" and "Uncles".

Of course since Cooper is obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, that is what we did for his party!
I had fun putting it together and we had so much fun with our family that came out!





Homemade Jakes pirate ship cake!


Homemade from scratch Gold Doubloon Cupcakes!


Cubby's Treasure Maps and Izzy's Pixie Dust

Treasure Chest

Treasure Chest and Doubloons




Tick Tock Crock's Lagoon

Hook's Mountain Range

Eating his birthday "cake" made from bananas


Cooper's friend Manny!

Cooper is so cool, he was able to blow out TWO birthday cake's candles!


Hang on guys, I have important business to attend.


Happy birthday baby boy! You have so many people who adore you!








No comments:

Post a Comment