Tuesday, October 6, 2015

SO EXCITED

GUYS!
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

I officially have started my crafting company!
I just purchased my P.O. Box and picked up the keys!
IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!

I will be focusing primarily on Wooden decorative signs, but if anyone is interested in other things, just contact me and I will see if it is something in my wheel house to be able to create for you!

I have been working on signs, 
and accumulating enough materials to be able to just hit the ground running, 
since the beginning of this year 
and I am SO FREAKING EXCITED to finally be ready to go!

Thanks to my mom, I have the perfect name.

All Coop'd Up

Feel free to check out the few things I have done, and I will continue working and continue to add!
If you are interested in a sign I have made, 
or have an idea of one that you don't see, 
send me an email and I will work with you to bring them to life!

I hope you all will check it out, share and like the page and contact me if you are interested!!

allcoopdupdesigns@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment