Tuesday, October 6, 2015

OH MY GOSH!

EVERYONE!
I HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!

Today I decided to bake some cookies for the huz while it was raining.
He and the neighbor devoured them fresh out of the oven!
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for the win!

While I was giving the cookies to the boys,
Cooper was begging to eat them!
So I searched for a recipe.
I remember having a conversation with a woman about a potato flour cookie but I couldn't find it so I searched through my messages and found it.

A COMPLETELY SAFE COOKIE FOR COOPER!
SERIOUSLY!

Guys! 
I made something completely from scratch, that avoids all the allergens, and it freaking worked. 
It finally worked!!
My first success! 
And...
HE. IS. OBSESSED.

COOPER ATE A COOKIE TODAY THAT IS COMPLETELY COOPER ALLERGEN FREE!
And he had a blast making them!

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I don't know that I am conveying my excitement correctly.

This is the first cookie Cooper has ever eaten.
Ever.

WE CAN MAKE COOKIES FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR THAT ARE SAFE FOR COOPER!
I could cry!















He really wanted them. He didn't want to wait to bake them.











No comments:

Post a Comment