Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Halloween


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

We had so much fun "trick-or-treating" this year!

Cooper and I went as Toy Story characters.
He was Woody, and I was Buzz Lightyear. 

I had so much fun making his costume! 
I wasn't going to spend 60 dollars at the Disney store, so I decided to make it. 
It was super time consuming, 
but TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!


We went to Yaya's house this year since we were at Grandma and Papa's house last year. 
It was so much fun seeing Cooper go door to door!
He would walk up to the door holding my hand, I would ring the doorbell, and he waited patiently. 
Then when the door opened he waited for someone to give him candy.
I made him say "pease" before he could take any.
When he was handed the candy he had so much fun putting it in his two "punky's". Did I mention he had two? I brought a small one and a normal size one so that I could hold the bulk of his candy and he could still have a bucket to take to the doors. But of cours he wanted to carry both! 
Cooper loved putting the candy into his bucket so much that he wouldn't let anyone put it in. He would turn his bucket away if they tried to put it in. Then he would pick them up from their hands and put them in one at a time. It was adorable. 

When we finished collecting the candy from each house, Cooper was told he needed to say "thank you". 
We are still working on that so instead he would wave and say "bye". 

He also had so much fun handing out candy after we finished our "trick-or-treating". 
There were a few costumes that scared him, (poor little guy :(  ) 
but most he was ok with. 
He did manage to flirt with all the ladies, 
including the most adorable little princess, who was about his same age. 
He gave her 5 pieces of candy!
 FIVE! 
Which she in return blew him kisses for. *heart melting*

Then we stopped by a few friends house on the way home and had some more fun! 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! 

Cooper's Woody boots with homemade spurs


Two punky's are better than one! 


After trick or treating he was going through Yaya's little pumpkins and he found really tiny pieces of paper and a crayon, so naturally we took a coloring break. 

He didn't want his hat. This was the best we could do with the entire costume :)




Buzz and Woody






No comments:

Post a Comment