Wednesday, October 15, 2014

2nd Amendment

I used to be very "Anti-Gun".
I grew up in a family that didn't particularly like guns.
We never owned one,
never went shooting,
I had never seen a gun, to be honest.

All that changed when Jeff joined the military.
I didn't like them,
But I was forced to accept them.
Fast forward 6 years, We now own 3, looking at buying a 4th.
I was always afraid of them.
I am still slightly afraid, but I think it is necessary to still have a small aspect of fear of the power they possess.
That being said, If you are going to own a gun, one for protection, you need to be comfortable with it.
So that is what we did this weekend. We went shooting so I could get more comfortable with our guns. 
I have only been shooting one other time, during college, and I wasn't very good.
But this time, I think I did a little better ;)

Jeff's first shots

My first shots

Driving to the Range

No comments:

Post a Comment