Friday, March 13, 2015

Big week next week!

Cooper has his first button change next Tuesday!
Once he has his first change, depending on how comfortable I am with it, I may be able to do them from here on out, so we will see after Tuesday how I feel!

Wednesday, Cooper is finally being seen for feeding therapy!
And it turns out the woman doing the eval is a friend of the family!
YAY!! 
FINALLY we will be working with a therapist for Coopers eating issues, and not just using occupational therapy for tactile issues!
We will finally be working on the main issue, not just a secondary problem!

Thursday Is the rehearsal for one of my best friend's wedding!
I am so excited for her and can't wait to stand up with her and support her as she marries her best friend!

Friday is the wedding!
I can't wait for her to experience marriage! She is going to be a gorgeous bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment